Halloween Afternoon Tea
Moor Hall Hotel and Spa - Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, Moor Hall Drive, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, B75 6LN United Kingdom
Sit down to a delicious autumn afternoon tea as our live choir perform Halloween songs from Ghostbusters, Hocus Pocus, Disney Descendants, Hotel Transylvania, Addams Family and more!
Wear your spookiest costume! There will be a prize for the best dressed. Help us keep everyone safe:
• We are staggering arrival times, so please arrive ly at you allocated time
• Please wear a face covering when arriving and at all times when not sat at your table
• Please use the hand sanitiser on arrival
• We are operating a table service for drinks
• Tables are socially distanced in our large function room
• Maximum number of 6 guests to a table
• Please adhere to social distancing guidelines with other guests and our staff
Adults: £26 | Children: £16
Arrival at 1pm
Adults Afternoon Tea includes:
Slow cooked roast beef, tomato, grated fresh horseradish on a brioche bun; Cucumber and cream cheese, white bread; Smoked salmon, lemon and dill crème fraîche, wholemeal bread; Honey glazed ham, roasted onion mayonnaise, wholemeal bread; Egg mayonnaise and cress, white bread
Scones & Pastries
Freshly baked buttermilk fruit and plain scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam; Brummie scone; An assortment of afternoon tea pastries and cakes
Children's Afternoon Tea includes:
A selection of ham, cheese and jam triangles; Plain scones with whipped cream and jam along with a selection of autumn treats.
Please note that all children must be supervised by an attending adult. Please let us know of any special dietary requirements (ie: vegetarian, vegan, gluten free) at least 7 days before the event.