Christmas Carols & Afternoon Tea 2020
Celebrate Christmas at Moor Hall
Moor Hall Hotel and Spa - Moor Hall Hotel & Spa, Moor Hall Drive, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, B75 6LN United Kingdom
Working inline with the current Government guidelines, we have undertaken individual risk assessments for each event and have a number of procedures in place including:
• Staggered arrival times – please arrive ly at your allocated time
• Facemasks are to be worn on arrival – please only remove when sat at your table
• Tables are socially distanced and will have a maximum of 6 guests to a table
• Please use the hand sanitiser available
• Drinks to be ordered via a table service – no approaching the bar
• Our Christmas events are fully refundable with Moor Hall gift vouchers issued if you have to cancel up to 7 days before your event due to Covid-19 self-isolation, or if the hotel has to close.
We look forward to welcoming you to Moor Hall for your Christmas event, and if you have any concerns or queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Events Team on 0121 308 3751.
Join us this Christmas in our Charter Suite to enjoy a deliciously festive afternoon tea of finger sandwiches, dainty cakes and pastries, accompanied by traditional carols and Christmas songs from our talented live choir. Your Christmas starts here!
Arrival at 2pm for Afternoon Tea at 2.30pm
£26 per person
Please note full payment is required at the time of booking and payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please inform us of any dietary requirements a week before attending your event.
A seasonal assortment of finger sandwiches
Turkey, cranberry sauce and sage stuffing
Honey glazed home cooked gammon, mustard mayonnaise
Black bomber cheddar, red onion chutney
Oak smoked salmon and cucumber with cream cheese on a brioche roll
Free range egg & cress
Savoury brummie scone
Pastries & Cakes
Homemade fruit and plain scone with strawberry jam and clotted cream
Rich christmas cake bite
Mini chocolate fudge cakes
Mulled wine trifle
Loose leaf tea
Choose from assam, earl grey, the exclusive moor hall blend or green, fruit or herbal tea
Freshly brewed coffee